Friday, May 31, 2013

TVDStyle header

I am an owner of the fashion blog called TVD Style where I post fashion worn on the tv series The Vampire Diaries, airing on CW. Last night I thought it was finally time for a theme change, and I was also feeling that my previous theme was... mainstream? I wanted something really unique and something that makes you go ''Ahh, they use that theme on TVD Style!' when you see it on another blog. The choice fell on a gorgeous theme which you can see being used on the blog now.

And this new theme had a header, so I wanted to do something really quick in Photoshop. Obviously I wanted this to be very unique too, so I googled 'magical forest' (I know) and chose a nice picture.



After, I erased the background from these three photos:




I added them in the left corner of the photo, added a psd coloring and woop, it's done!  And the result?


Ta...daaa!!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for posting a comment on my blog! Here you can write what you think of the graphic, ask something or ask if you don't understand something in the tutorial and I will get back to you as soon as possible!