Monday, November 28, 2011

Making sunlight in your graphic

1. Open the picture/graphic you want to work with.
2. Create a new layer: CTRL+SHIFT+N
3. Now, select the Polygonal Lasso tool and draw how you'd like the sun to shine. I usually do zig-zag, but it can be however you'd like.
4. Select the Paint Bucket tool and paint everything inside the zig-zag or whatever you've done with the polygonal lasso tool. It's not hard to do, it usually takes one click.
5. Now go to Filter>Blur>Gaussian Blur and set it to 7,0.
6. Set the layer to Overlay and lower the opacity how much or less you want. In this picture, I lower the opacity to 34%.
7. Done!

Here's my result:
Want to win a really nice prize? Then check here later today or this week. I will be doing a competition and the winners gets a really good prize that can't be found anywhere! I'll write a post about it, so keep your eyes open. And the prize will remain a secret until the winner recieves it.
/Pavvo

1 comment:

Thanks for posting a comment on my blog! Here you can write what you think of the graphic, ask something or ask if you don't understand something in the tutorial and I will get back to you as soon as possible!