Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Katherine Pierce and Stefan Salvatore; 1846

I got this awesome idea while I was doing something in Photoshop, and I started making this when I was done with the other thing I did. Basiclly this is some kind of picture of Katherine Pierce and Stefan Salvatore in 1846, not sure if they got cameras back then, but let's imagine they had. I found a texture that makes the thing look very old, and I used that texture. Well, I used a lot of textures to make it look old.
The picture originally is a promo for Vampire Diaries, with Stefan, Elena and Damon. When I made this, I erased Damon and imagined that it was Katherine instead of Elena.
Oh, and I'm planning at making a tutorial someday soon. Keep looking for a tutorial here! (:



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for posting a comment on my blog! Here you can write what you think of the graphic, ask something or ask if you don't understand something in the tutorial and I will get back to you as soon as possible!